Sunday 29 May 2011

A facebook group!

Just after starting this blog I thought about the possibilities of using facebook to connect English-speaking roleplayers in Berlin. I've not used facebook before, but it seemed like the perfect platform for connecting people.

And, surprise, surprise, through talking to another Berlin-based GM, I discovered that there's already a facebook group in existence! It's small at the moment, but I guess facebook groups probably have a snowballing behaviour. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hah, I was googling for English players in Berlin and found this blog... thought to myself: jackpot! But then of course it turns out to be you all along Gavin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! I just created it as a thought a couple of days before Sebastien told me about the facebook group. Good to see the google hits are coming in though, this'll send people to the right place :)

    ReplyDelete